After Hours Support
For support after hours or holidays, we can be reached at the numbers below during the times listed:
Monday - Friday from 5pm to 8pm
Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 5pm(225) 335-2888 - Andrew(225) 229-1853 - Lisa
How to Order a Course
Logging in to the site
- If you have a username and password, log in by clicking the link in the top right corner of any page on the site or by clicking here(link opens in a new tab or window). If you do not have an account and need to create one, click here.
- You will receive a confirmation email which contains a link. You must click this link and confirm to register yourself in any course. If you do not receive the email a few minutes after submitting your registration, check your spam folder.
- After creating and confirming your account, login with the username and password you created.
Finding, Enrolling, and Paying For Your Course
- Find the course you want to enroll in and click on the title.
- On the Course Details page, click on 'Send payment via PayPal' under the description an PayPal logo.
- On the next screen, you will see PayPal's login page. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can click on “Don’t have a PayPal account?” and pay with or without creating an account.
- Enter your payment information.
- Once you have completed the payment process click on 'Click here to enter your course'.
Payment for courses is through PayPal using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover or your PayPal account.
PayPal allows guest checkout if you do not have an account.
Online Course Refunds
Refunds will be given within 48 hours of ordering if the course has not been opened.
License Renewal Information
If you do not renew your license by September 30th, you must pay a delinquent fee of $50. After November 15th, the delinquent fee is $200. If you do not renew by December 31st, will result in expiration of your license.
You must complete 12 hours of continuing education, 4 of which must be in the designated mandatory topic. If you renew your license and have not completed your continuing education by December 31st, you will be subject to a fine of $325.
If you are newly licensed, you must complete the 45 hour post-licensing course within 180 days of receiving your license. If you complete your post-licensing course in the same year that you were licensed, you must also do the 4 hour mandatory continuing education course. If you do not complete your 45 hour post-licensing course in the same year that your were licensed, then you must complete the full 12 hours of continuing education including the mandatory topic.